- Code: 10000
- Points: 30.00
- Price: €49.90
Kombucha History !
The KOMBUCHA drink is produced by the process of fermentation of green or black tea with sugar, which is added to the SKOBY (symbiotic bacterial and yeast culture) kombucha, which creates a very characteristic drink with a sweet, sour and tart taste, rich in probiotic cultures and various other nutrients. This beverage has been used in the Far East and Russia for centuries as a traditional means of enhancing detoxification and overall health. Its popularity as a cure-all is steadily increasing. According to studies done in Russia, mushroom ingredients have pronounced antibiotic and purifying properties.
For centuries, KOMBUCHA has been used for:
- Regenerating and cleaning of the liver, it is suitable for each with fatty liver disease (hepatic steatosis) or impaired hepatic function
- Cardiovascular diseases
- People taking medicines for chronic diseases
- Revitalizing the body, increasing energy,
- Regulation of blood pressure and blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Increase of elasticity of arteries and veins (in case of thrombosis)
- Blood purification and support the creation of new blood cells
- Calming the nervous system
- Prevention of muscle cramps
- Supporting the work of the lungs, melt gallstones and kidney stones
- Enhanced microcirculation
- Regulating prostate function
- Malignant neoplasms
- Normalization of the immune system
- Improving blood circulation in the muscles and with regular use and fitness training increases the quality of muscle mass without the use of steroids.
- As a substitute for energy drinks, to increase energy
- Purification of the blood and recovery of the body after alcohol.
After many years of research and development, technologists and nutritionists from DALVITA have created a unique product - KOMBUCHA EXTRACT !
What is the difference between tea, concentrate and kombucha extract?
- Kombucha tea is a drink that ferments for 15 to 21 days and is consumed 300 to 500 ml. per day - the price ranges from 2.90 to 6.90 €
- Kombucha concentrate is a drink-tea that ferments for 3 to 6 months and is used to produce new quantities of kombucha mushrooms and as a seasoning for salads and dishes. The price ranges from 6 to 10 € for 500 ml.
- Kombucha extract is a nutritional supplement that is produced by vacuum evaporation of water from kombucha concentrate, such as to obtain 300 ml. extract required 6000 ml. concentrate.
DALVITA is one of the 3 companies in the world that produces Kombucha Extract of very high quality and at an affordable price.
The special extraction technology allows us to keep the nutrients in the product, as well as to increase the quantities of essential acids for our body.
What is DALVITA Kombucha Extract?
DALVITA Kombucha Extract is a 100% natural nutritional supplement that provides the most effective support for the liver, aids in its detoxification and purification of blood from toxins and metabolic waste products, aids the body in diabetes, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases.
Athletes call it an energy bomb because only 15 minutes after consumption, the body receives a lot of energy.
The Kombucha extract has a characteristic nutritional content. It contains a small amount of specific minerals (Mg, Ca, K, Zn, Fe, Cu, Mn, Ni and Co), vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and C) and a unique combination of organic acids such as pantothenic, acetic , lactic, gluconic and predominantly glucuronic acid, many of which are many times more concentrated than the Kombucha drink.
How to use DALVITA Kombucha Extract ?
Daily intake of 15 ml. (3 times 5 ml before meals). It is recommended that no liquids be taken 30 minutes before and after using of the product. If the sweet-sour taste is too strong for you, start by dissolving 5 ml. of the product in 25 ml. water. After a period of adjustment (3-4 days) to taste and concentration, switch to direct use 3 times 5 ml each.
Content: 100% Kombucha extract
DALVITA Kombucha Extract is:
- 100% natural product
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable for sportsmens
- Suitable for all ages, pregnant after 3 months and children
- No preservatives, enhancers, colorants, flavors
- Does not contain gluten and alcohol.
- Suitable for vegans
- Ph 2.30 to 2.7
Qty. 300 ml.
Look for DALVITA Kombucha Extract from our partners.